This blog is meant to be a record of a self imposed challenge to turn the dial past auto and learn more about photography. The idea is to take photographs everyday (with a gradual increase in the use of manual settings) and post seven photos a week for 52 weeks. I welcome questions, comments, suggestions and constructive criticism. Challenges are easier to face with company, so please join me! Leave a comment with a link to where you will share your progress and grab my button for your blog!

This week...









I'm behind. As usual. But it's okay, I can count the regular visitors on one hand, and I'm sure they don't mind. I'm going to have to find a way to combine this with my other blog, which doesn't get updated enough either.
Here's some pictures I took while at the zoo on a field trip last week. I'm on full manual now! I haven't used auto in....about a month!!! I'm happy about that.

1 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

Full on manual!! Yay! I'm still having issues when I use my 50mm on manual that I will have to work out this summer. I love the jelly fish!! Is that through crazy thick glass?

Post a Comment